28 May 2013

from the weekend: sun and swimming.

This weekend was sunny and just plain good. I put my sea glass collection into a jar, took a walk in the woods (by myself!) and sat in the sun on the side of a lake. Josh and I went for a swim with friends in Sognsvann (that's Molly in the picture). The water was chilly, but the sun was delightfully warm.  We jumped in several times and swam around for a few minutes. Swimming was reinvigorating and a nice break from studying/projects for all of us.

Josh came with me to another artisan market on Sunday, where I attempted to sell some of my handmade goodies.  I made a few sales, but it was much, much slower than it has been in the past. Sunday night, after our long day in the sun, we enjoyed a picnic in the shade with our friends Anna and Rowan. We played a game called "Scottland Yard," which was super fun.  Have you played it?  It's a Russian board game, so I'm not sure if it's spread to the US or other parts of Europe yet.

 I'm feeling blessed and loved. Looking forward to a week filled with picnics and friends.  Not looking forward to the imminent goodbye's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.