20 April 2013

project life in 2013: weeks 25-27

week 25:
This week: Our first full week back in Oslo.  I got a two jobs and Josh started his classes. We were getting back into the swing of things and went sledding with friends on the weekend.  This week was definitely an adjustment from our Christmas break, but it was good to be with friends a lot. I got the seafoam project life core kit for Christmas and I used it a lot for this spread.  I love the journaling cards that fold, which gave me extra room to write about my  new job.

week 26:
This week: I had my first full week of work, we got a gym membership, Josh surprised me with a 6 month anniversary dinner, we did some redecorating in our flat and we rented skis! I used another foldable journaling card to share the story of our anniversary.  I also included the actual pieces of the sign that Josh made for our wall.
week 27:
This week: Lots of skiing for us and crafting for me (I started making stamps). We went sledding again for a date and skied to a church in the woods with a group of Christian Union friends.

Supplies and Tools: American Crafts thickers, washi tape, paper source labels, pretty paper from Dick Blick, random paper from my stash, Design A and B photo pocket pages (this variety pack), Seafoam core kit, Cobalt cardstock, black sharpie, black steadtler fineliner pen.

Project Life is a simple scrapbooking system by Becky Higgins.  I am using this system to document our first year of marriage with photos, words and other fun paper stuff.  You can see my other project life pages here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.