25 September 2013

project life in 2013: weeks 43 + 44.

week 43
may 20-26

What happened this week? Elliot was still with us, which was awesome. Josh had some final papers to finish up, so Elliot and I went to the Astrup Fearnly Modern Art Museum together. We also met up with Josh for a picnic on an island and at some point we all went to the Ski Jump Museum together. It was quite foggy that day, unfortunately. After Elliot left we hung out at home, I finished up my babysitting gig, and we took a dip in Sognsvann lake with Jana and Molly.
(Click on the photos to see them larger)

Anything special in the spread? A tiny insert that includes a few photos I couldn't fit elsewhere. It's really just a remnant of an already trimmed down Design A pocket page. 
Favorite photo: A tie between Josh and Elliot at the island and the jumping picture at the lake. Back in August 2012 I took a jump picture by myself at Sognsvann, so this one of me jumping with friends represents to me how we were able to make a good life (full of friends and good experiences) out of scratch.


week 44
may 27-june 2
What happened this week? I hung out withs some CU friends; we attempted to swim in the fjord. Well, they swam and I waded in. Then Elise came! We did a lot of hanging and talking, but also some active stuff around Oslo.
(Click on the photo to see it larger)
Anything special in the spread? Josh picked up that N (for Norway) badge somewhere, so I glued it to some paper and put it in. Some fun washi tape. 
Favorite photo: My leaping picture. I think Elise took that one, but I can't remember.

Supplies and Tools: American Crafts thickerswashi tape, paper source labels, pretty paper from Dick Blick, random paper from my stash, Design A and B photo pocket pages (this variety pack), Seafoam core kit, Cobalt cardstock, black sharpie, black steadtler fineliner pen, slicker writer pens.

Project Life is a simple scrapbooking system by Becky Higgins.  I am using this system to document our first year of marriage with photos, words and other fun paper stuff.  You can see my other project life pages here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.