01 September 2013

project life in 2013: weeks 37 + 38

week 37
april 8-14
What happened this week? We had a normal week at home and then a long weekend trip to Tønsberg, Norway. 
(Click on the photo to see it larger)

Anything special in the spread? Nothing really. Lots of photos in this spread, which is great.
Favorite photo: Jana and me at World's End. We nearly risked our lives for that photo...not really, but it was really cold and windy.
Overall thoughts: Another great week! I've probably said this before, but it's fun to look back on my project life spreads from our time in Norway. But also, I'm excited to share my more recent spreads from our summer back in the U.S.

week 38
april 15-21
What happened this week? Another typical beginning of the week in Oslo and then another weekend trip, this time to Stockholm, Sweden. Our friend Molly came with us, which was a blast! My mom called me on my Norwegian cell phone while I was on my way to work one day and that felt HUGE. I just couldn't believe when I answered the phone that it was her. When you're alone in a foreign country, that's a really special gift.
(Click on the photo to see it larger)

Anything special in the spread? A couple snippets from paper we got at a musical festival in Stockholm, lots of pictures and a fold-out 3x4 journaling card.
Favorite photos: We have a lot of great pictures from Stockholm, but my favorite is Josh on the bike. We loved riding bikes around Stockholm and I was so glad to capture Josh riding up that hill.
Overall thoughts: I didn't take a ton of photos from the beginning of our week, which is okay. When I know I have a big event or trip coming up I usually don't think to take as many "everyday" photos.


Supplies and Tools: American Crafts thickerswashi tape, paper source labels, pretty paper from Dick Blick, random paper from my stash, Design A and B photo pocket pages (this variety pack), Seafoam core kit, Cobalt cardstock, black sharpie, black steadtler fineliner pen, slicker writer pens.

Project Life is a simple scrapbooking system by Becky Higgins.  I am using this system to document our first year of marriage with photos, words and other fun paper stuff.  You can see my other project life pages here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.