18 March 2013

project life in 2013: weeks 23 + 24

week 23:
This week: New Years celebration with friends, Layla's birthday, my Dad's birthday, family ski trip and a sleepover with my old roommates. A pretty great week! This spread isn't really set up chronologically, which is okay with me.  

week 24:
This week:  It was our last week in Greenville, so Josh and I tried to spend all our time with family and friends.  I felt like I was constantly meeting people for a coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner.  It was busy, but so good.  We visited Jordan and Niqui in Decatur, celebrated my Grandpa's birthday, I knit a hat for Josh (his Christmas gift), we hung out with my Aunt and cousins in STL and we had a last hurrah with our friends the night before we left.  We flew back to Oslo on Sunday after a wonderful church service and potluck at St. Paul's.

I'm moving right along with this project minus the photos part.  My method is to keep track of notable parts of my day with iCal and plan out the spread towards the end of the week.  I choose which photos I want where and I add words to paper.  Towards the end of each month I order photos online through Persnickety Prints.  Then I wait for the photos to come and eventually I will get to put it all together.

Supplies and Tools: American Crafts thickers, washi tape, paper source labels, pretty paper from Dick Blick, random paper from my stash, Design A and B photo pocket pages (this variety pack), Seafoam core kit, Cobalt cardstock, black sharpie, black steadtler fineliner pen.

Project Life is a simple scrapbooking system by Becky Higgins.  I am using this system to document our first year of marriage with photos, words and other fun paper stuff.  You can see my other project life pages here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.