01 January 2013

project life in 2012: favorites from weeks 4- 17

Woah.  I didn't exactly realize how behind I am on sharing my project life spreads here on the blog.  I may have mentioned before that it's been tricky to work on this project on a daily basis because I can't print photos very easily in Oslo. Therefore, I've slacked on posting about project life each week. Because it would be an overload to share every page from the past few months, I'm sharing snippets of some of my favorites weeks.  This turns out to be a lot of weeks, actually.  It's been a good year!

week 4:

week 5:

week 7:

week 9:

week 10:

week 11:

week 12:

week 13:

week 14:

week 16:

week 17:

You can see my previous project life posts here. I started by using one page per week, but after a while I realized that I was taking a lot of pictures and had quite a bit to record.  So I switched to using two pages.  Every now and then I have an uneventful week or I don't take many pictures so I use just one page.  I love how flexible this project is.  Actually, I love everything about this project.  I love the process and the reflection that I do while putting the spreads together.  But I also love the end result.  I love the daily memories that I've recorded and can reflect on 10 years from now.  I love that someday when we have kids, they can know what our life was like in 2012.  I still have some pages from november and december to complete and I look forward to continuing this project in 2013!

For those of you interested in starting this project, look here to learn more about project life.  For those of you scrapbookers or other project lifers,  here are the supplies I used in these pages: Black Signature Binder, Project Life Cardstock- Cobalt Collection, Photo Pocket Pages Designs A and B (I have this variety pack),  buttons and paper tabs from Ormolu, colorful Sharpies, American Crafts Slick Writers. American Craft Thickers. Washi tape from this etsy shop.  Lots of kraft cardstock, because it's my favorite.  Since I'm pretty thrifty, I mostly use supplies I already have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.