30 October 2012

det snødde!

It snowed!  I was reading in bed on Sunday night when Josh said I had to get out of bed to see a surprise.  I jumped out of bed, ran to the window and saw beautiful, white snow flakes softly falling.  But snow...in October???  We haven't even had Halloween yet.  Or Thanksgiving.  It's strange to have snow this soon, but also kind of exciting.  I think the snow has given me a tiny bit of renewed vigor for life. And now that snow is covering everything, Kringsja, our student village, is actually pretty nice looking. Here are some photos of the snow that I took from inside our cozy apartment:
Josh and I found a small, plastic sled in the storage space in the basement of our building, so maybe we will go sledding soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.