18 December 2013

project life in 2013: august.

weeks 1-4
AUGUST
What happened this month? The first half of August we were in Greenville. Many of our friends had left, so we hung out a lot with family and a few friends still in the area. Josh and I helped Caitlin move to Springfield, Illinois, and my parents and I helped Layla move to college at Trinity International University in Chicago. Then we moved to Wichita, Kansas! 
Anything special in the spread? I included an insert with my summer reflection from this blog post. I formatted the text in PSE and printed it out at home. On the back side of the insert I included some “before” pictures of our room in Wichita.

Overall thoughts? With so much moving going on in August, I decided not to stick to a strict week by week plan for project life. Instead, I took pictures when I felt like it and mashed two weeks into one spread. The pages are mostly chronological, but I didn’t bother with too many dates. I’m happy with it!


Supplies and Tools: American Crafts thickerswashi tape, paper source labels, pretty paper from Dick Blick, random paper from my stash, Design A and B photo pocket pages (this variety pack), Seafoam core kit, Kraft core kit, Cobalt cardstock, black sharpie, black steadtler fineliner pen, slicker writer pens.

Project Life is a simple scrapbooking system by Becky Higgins.  I am using this system to document our first year of marriage with photos, words and other fun paper stuff.  You can see my other project life pages here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.