26 April 2012

Week in the Life: Monday


loving the sunshine + new plant--morning run--parched after said run--conserving shower water--studying aztec creation myths--admiring my painted sticks--snacking on homemade donuts while studying--enjoying bonsai stamps for our wedding invitations

Week in the Life started by Ali Edwards is a project to help/encourage people to record the little, everyday things in their week.  This week is a busy one for me and this project slows me down a bit.  It helps me to see that amidst the homework/studying/meetings there is so much joy in my life.  

2 comments:

  1. oh rach, this just made me SO HAPPY. when i saw the pic of the water in the shower i remember you talking about doing that!! i am so impressed and inspired!!
    and love your creativity and the fun things you like to learn about (aztec creation myths? so cool!)

    love and miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.