20 March 2011

something different.

This is just a little post to say that I am off to Heredia, Costa Rica to work in a school for three weeks.  I think I will be working with an English teacher and I will be living with a wonderful little family in the mountains.  I don't know much about what I will be doing, so I can't say much.  However, I am not guaranteed to have any internet access, so if I don't blog much (or at all) in the next three weeks, that is why.

Also, this coming Wednesday marks two years of my togetherness-boyfriend-girlfriendness with Joshua.  I have to tell the world that he is the love of my life and I am so thankful for the past two years we have spent together.  Josh, thank you for being so kind, generous, funny, goofy, humble and everything else that is good in the world.  You are the best and I miss you so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.