12 June 2010

half time.


It's half time of the usa vs. england world cup game. this means:

- I finally got to take a shower. I've been up since 7am because for some odd reason I decided to have a yard sale today. Note to self: never, ever have another yard sale. There were some perks to having the yard sale, however. Like getting to spend the morning with my best friend Niqui and making 90 bucks and getting rid of a lot of stuff I don't need.

-time for blogging. It's possible that I am the worst blogger. ever. But, I will try to be better. And by that I mean blog more than just once a week.

So, here are some things I'm looking forward to:

-being an introvert. I have begun to realize that although I am about in the middle between extrovert and introvert, I tend to lean towards extrovert during the school year and introvert during the summer. I guess it makes sense. During school I am surrounded by friends all the time and I can't go an hour in my room alone without getting on-the-verge-of-tears-lonely. But during the summer I love relaxing, reading, and spending hours alone at my craft desk. Tonight will be a relaxing evening most likely and its' just what I need right now.

-making paper. My friend Erica and I are going to make paper out of old mail tonight of tomorrow, but probably tomorrow. I made some last Sunday and it was amazing watching a pulp mixture of water and paper scraps turn into paper that I can use!

-Seattle. I'm going Tuesday to visit my boyfriend, Josh. It will be my first time in Seattle and my first time flying alone and I'm excited! I'm ready for a vacation, too. I've been working a lot lately and haven't had much time to relax. So hanging out with Josh and not having to work or do homework will be the best.

World cup is back on. gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.